Thank you for booking, soon you'll be part of our home.
Everything you need for check in, info on the apartment and tips for the city can
be found on this page and on the Airbnb/Booking.com listing.
We’ll be sharing all the local tips with you when you arrive.
- Checking in: Check-in is any time after 1 pm. Contact us if you need to get in earlier and we'll see what we can do! We’ll be at the apartment to let you in and hand you your keys. Please let us know your travel schedule as soon as you know this. It would really help us if you could also call us 30 minutes before you arrive!
- Checking in after 21:00: We charge 20 euro. You can pay with debit card upon arrival.
- Checking in after 00:00: We charge 50 euro. You can pay with debit card upon arrival.
- Checking out: Check out is at 11 am.
- Late check-outs: You can stay until 2 p.m for a 20 euro fee. We can confirm if it's possible the day before you leave.
- Sheets & towels: don’t worry, we provide them, and shower gel too
- From the airport:The easiest way to get to the apartment is to take a car from Paris-Orly or Paris-Charles-de-Gaulle (CDG) to the apartment. A normal taxi will cost you around €55,- and gets you at he the apartment in about 30 minutes to an hour. Our team can book you a private taxi, that will pick you up from the airport with a nameplate and drop you at the apartment, for 60 euros. If you're interested, send us a message via Airbnb including your arrival and group information.
- Public transport: It will take you (depending on where the apartment is located) between 45 minutes and 1,5 hours to get to your apartment in the city center. You can take either the train - "RER B" - or the direct bus. Orly bus and CDG bus cost 10€ one way and have different destinations in the city. The bus from Orly will arrive at Denfert-Rochereau, which a metro and regional train station, serving lines 4, 6 and RER B.The bus from CDG will arrive at Opéra, also a metro and regional train station, serving lines 3, 7, 8 and RER A. The RER B train, which serves Orly and CDG, has multiple stops in the center of Paris, including: Paris Gare du Nord, Chatelet, St. Michel, Luxembourg, Port Royal, Denfert-Rochereau, and Cité Université. A single ticket costs €9,5.
- Parking: Unfortunately, it’s expensive to park in the city centre. It will cost you up to 5 euro an hour if you even find a spot. So when you arrive by car the best way to park your car is by reserving: http://www.parkingsdeparis.com/EN/car-reservation-list.php.
- Getting around: In Paris, the metro is a good way to get around. It might seem dirty and old at times, but it just adds to the authenticity of one of the oldest metro systems in the world. You can buy 1-5 day tickets or a pack for 10 rides, costing you around 25€and 14€, respectively. More information: http://www.ratp.fr/en/ratp/r_61584/tickets/
- The apartment: all of the information about the apartment is updated on the Airbnb/Booking.com listing.
- Contact: Either message us on Airbnb or call/text us at +33 1 86 65 14 12 or +33 (0) 7 84 24 35 85.
- Police, Fire Brigade or Ambulance 112 (114 for hearing assisted)
- Police (non-emergency) 17
- Emergency Doctor's office outside of regular hours: 15
What to do in Paris?
Paris is an awesome city. According to the locals, the Parisians, it's the center of the culture, food and wine. There are a lot of things that you can do and a couple of things that you better avoid.
MUSEUMS AND OTHER ATTRACTIONS
We have many beautiful museums in Paris. If you’re planning on visiting them, try to buy your tickets online in advance. If you do, you can avoid the queue. You can book them on the website of the official Paris Tourist Office (which is also the cheapest option).
Paris Tourist Office also offers sightseeing tours! A perfect way to explore and experience the beauty of Paris is with a guided sightseeing tour. It offers original guided walking, bike, boat and car tours in Paris and Ile-de-France. You can book tours and excursions easily on their website at http://en.parisinfo.com/discovering-paris/paris-for-the-first-time .
List of the popular museums:
1. The Louvre Museum
The world's largest museum and a piece of art in it's own right - a must see.
2. The Eiffel Tower
A Paris icon. You can't leave the city of lights without having a look!
3. The Orsay Museum
Marvel at impressionist classics by Monet, Degas, Renoir, Cézanne, Van Gogh and more!
4. Versailles Palace
Feel like royalty in the famous palace. You can buy tickets and skip the line.