Do you know the saying: it's 5 o' clock somewhere? Meaning that somewhere in the world, it is already 5 o'clock and it's time to relax and have a drink with friends. Well, we have some nice places for you, for when it's time for an aperitif or for when you feel like saying 'Well yeah, it's 5 o'clock somewhere!'.
- In the sizzling Javastreet of Amsterdam East, you can find Bar James. Go for a nice whiskey, an original cocktail or a beer and have some nice appetizers with it!
- Zouk is a bar that has the typical 'bruine kroegen'-style. Charming with great food, drinks and great people. That's all you need right; a nice beer and some bitterballen (or go for the delicious mediterranean snack plate and a gin tonic, also great!)
- Go for a drink in a beautiful, jungle-like, vintage bar in Amsterdam East. Bar Botanique is one of the places people go because it's so beautiful. You can go there from breakfast, dinner or late drink. Just relax and enjoy.
- If you love açai-bowls and coffee, Coffee Room is where you need to go. Besides that, they serve a lot of different things such as cakes, sandwiches, hot cocoa, coffee, ..
- A boozed up milkshake with some ramen, yes please! That is what you can find at Westergasfabriek at the Ton Ton Club. You can work up an appetite by playing one of their many Japanese games. Just check it out, it's worth it.
Enjoy your drink, but remember: drink responsibly ;-)